Our client is an iconic organisation based within the arts sector and this team in particular boasts both a progressive ethos and most importantly, a warm, sociable, team-orientated working culture. This is an initial 12 month FTC with potenial opportunity to be extended.
- Responsible for the administration of all stages of the recruitment and selection process across the organisation.
- Write job adverts, advertise jobs, format and compile job descriptions and job information packs, and to co-ordinate shortlisting and interviews.
- Assist in coaching new managers on recruitment and selection processes.
- Monitor recruitment activity, response rates and track applications, and produce statistics at the end of each recruitment stage/campaign.
- To administer interview tests and other assessments.
- To ensure that new employees receive all relevant starter documentation and that conditional offers and contracts are issued prior to employment commencing.
- Responsible for requesting relevant references, forwarding these onto the recruiting manager, and ensuring references are in place for new starters before their start date.
- An interest in HR and experience of dealing with recruitment administration lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritise, plan and organise heavy workload whilst remaining flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of an online Recruitment system is desirable
CLOSING DATE: Friday 3rd March - Interviews potentially next week if short listed
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Ref: EXPIRED - 59723HJ | Published: 28th Feb 2017