|Job Title||Quality Assurance and Regulation Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£33.3k per year|
|Job Published||21 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Chloe Keyte|
This leading Health Regulator are recruiting a Quality Assurance and Regulation Manager to introduce and maintain a new Quality Management System.
The successful candidate will line manage one Officer and have previous experience in a similar QA role.
Main duties for the Quality Assurance and Regulation Manager include:
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organisation to establish quality procedures and standards.
- Establish and monitor quality procedures and standards for regulation.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are documented and kept up-to-date.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure the organisation is meeting requirements for Professional Standards Authority accreditation.
- Manage the quality review process for organisational members
- Act as UKCP?s representative and attend review visits as part of the quality review.
Essential criteria for the Quality Assurance and Regulation Manager include:
- Extensive experience of managing appropriate quality management systems.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to provide supervision, guidance and support.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for managing the detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to produce accurate documents.
To apply for this Quality Assurance and Regulation Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54229CK.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.