|Job Title||Qualifications Manager- FTC - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k - 44k per year|
|Job Published||04 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Kristina Preston|
A large and leading professional body are currently recruiting for a Qualifications Manager on a contract until August 2016 to manage a specialist project.
The Qualifications Manager will develop and deliver a new assessment product, managing the people, processes and budget.
You will be responsible for the development of assessments, related examination material and issuing of examination results in a computer based testing environment.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
1. To lead the Examinations workstream as part of a wider project focusing on the development of a new suite of products and qualifications.
2. Manage and deliver a designated aspect of examinations and assessments to agreed standards and timelines.
3. Work with colleagues in the project and specifically Examinations and Assessment to ensure alignment with other examination products.
4. Form excellent internal working relationships to effectively and efficiently coordinate activities with other units, ensuring that KPIs are effective across the organisation and meet both operational and strategic objectives
5. Co-ordinate specific aspects of the examination administration as directed by the Head of Assessment and Director of Examinations
6. Responsible for the recruitment, appointment and monitoring the performance of faculty members
7. Responsible for the day to day management of the Faculty members working on the assessments and any related materials
8. Responsible for ensuring that all guidelines leading to the release of results are adhered to Responsible for resolving issues and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all exam and assessment projects are delivered accurately on time and within set budgets
Essential criteria in order to fulfil this role include:
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team before Wednesday 9th September quoting reference number J52992KP