|Job Title||Public Sector Partnership Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26.8k - 28.9k per year|
|Job Published||18 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Sally Smith|
I am working with a National Youth Charity to help them find a Regional Partnership Manager to join their growing team within Bristol. We are looking for someone who is confident in establishing income generating partnerships.
The post holder will be responsible for researching, pitching for and securing new partners for the Charity. With ambitious targets you must be confident and have the ability to build long-lasting relationships. You will also need to use your strong communication and sales skills to manage these new and existing relationships, maximising all opportunities.
It is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the following skills and experience -
- Experience in a relevant fundraising, charity or sales and marketing environment
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to influence funder expectations
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload in a highly pressurized environment
- Excellent written skills and ability to develop detailed proposals and budgets
- Passionate about the Trust?s goals and delivering excellence
- Have an understanding of the voluntary sector and working with volunteers
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Sally on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.