|Job Title||Public Affairs Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits|
|Job Published||17 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This fantastic membership organisation is looking to fill one of its most pivotal roles - Public Affairs Manager. The Public Affairs Manager leads, manages and delivers the public affairs strategy and function. You would be responsible for activities and programs of public affairs as well as stakeholder engagement. This is a key role for the organisation dealing with senior executive members as well as senior political figures such as secretary of state and MP's.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who enjoys a supportive and friendly working atmosphere that promotes a sharing culture and has a real buzz across the office.
- Experience of developing, managing and delivering integrated campaigns
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to make contacts and build relationships.
- Experience of briefing and advising senior staff members
- Ability to think strategically regarding policy and public affairs
- Excellent verbal communications - ability to attract an audience and gain attention
- Experience of writing engaging copy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage various and ongoing programme activities
- Experience of managing and developing staff
This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who excels in a fast pace environment, if you would like further details or how to apply please email your CV to email@example.com - Don't delay.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.