|Job Title||Prospect Researcher - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,366 - 34,986 per year|
|Job Published||06 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This high profile charity are recruiting an experienced Prospect Development Officer to assist the fundraising team in the growth of high volume income.
You will utilise your research skills to manage projects that will identify key strategic opportunities for growth.
Main duties for the Prospect Development Officer include:
- Carry out prospect research and prospect identification activities that contribute to fundraising activity.
- Deliver Prospect Development's departmental strategy for supporting the growth of high value income from individuals and organisations.
- Work effectively with other departments in fundraising, in particular Major Giving and Corporate Partnerships.
- Deliver prospect research profiles, identify new fundraising opportunities.
- Manage relationships and deliver high quality support, information and data.
- Carry out research through a range of sources, including the Internet, Intranet, publications and other external contacts, including other charities,
- Analyse and present research findings in a written or verbal format,
- Be the key contact for agencies and other suppliers who support fundraising.
Essential criteria for the Prospect Development Officer include:
- Experience of success in information provision/prospect research/customer insight.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to present complex information in a clear and
persuasive way for a range of audiences.
- Ability to collect data, analyse findings, identify opportunities and evaluate their viability.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships.
- An ability to organise and plan own work and deliver projects to agreed deadlines.
To apply for this Prospect Development Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 56048CK.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.