|Job Title||Prospect Researcher - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£25000 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is an international environment-lead charity. They are recruiting a Prospect Researcher to develop and deliver a first-class research function that supports income growth from high-value fundraising.
This is a new role in a new function, offering a unique opportunity for a research and information professional to maximise the impact of major donor, trust and corporate fundraising.
This role sits within the Fundraising team, but will also work closely with the Partnerships and Leadership programmes.
Main duties for the prospect researcher include:
- To develop and implement a research strategy that supports the feasibility, delivery and effectiveness of high value fundraising.
- To work with the Head of Philanthropy and Director of Fundraising to develop systems to monitor and drive high value fundraising performance, tracking donor outcomes and successes of fundraising activities
- To identify sufficient prospects to support income growth by:
Supporting the Fundraising team / identify and progress potential donors and ensure that opportunities are being maximised.
- Work with external research providers through regular database screening.
- To develop and implement research systems that support progression of prospects through the seven stages of gift solicitation.
- Develop a prospect rating and prioritisation system.
- Provide briefings for Fundraising and senior staff for events and meetings.
- Evaluate existing and new research resources, to ensure the most effective tools are available to the team
- Work with the Global Operations team to ensure high quality and consistent data, data systems and compliance
Essential criteria for the prospect research includes:
- A track record of success in creating and implementing research strategies in support of high-value fundraising
- Understanding of research systems.
- Previous experience of proactive identification of new business opportunities
- Proficiency in evaluating prospects by financial capacity, motivations and networks
- Strong influencing and communication skills
Ability to interpret complex information easily, and suggest clear action based on results
A foreign language, particularly a Chinese or Indian language
To apply for this Prospect Researcher role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52022GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.