|Job Title||Project Manager - Community Fundraising - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£31000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs largest health charities based in East London is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Product Manager who will be responsible for leading the innovative redevelopment of one of the charities largest fundraising products to deliver ambitious income targets.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on the development and delivery of the product including budget development, operations and marketing strategies
- Monitor and report on the performance of budget, team and marketing plans
- Ensure charity-wide support for the fundraising product including promoting the product to fundraisers based in the community
- Line management of one direct report, including setting objectives and encouraging development
- Develop and oversee stewardship and communication plans for community audiences
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of successfully developing and delivering fundraising products raising in excess of £500,000
- Previous experience of managing and negotiating with agencies and suppliers
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of setting, monitoring and managing income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
Closing Date: 14th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.