|Job Title||Project Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established University are recruiting an experienced Project Manager to lead on a broad range projects.
You will also line manage both both the Database Manager (Raisers Edge CRM) and Digital Services Manager
This includes but is not limited to: undertaking performance reviews; holding regular catch up meetings; creating training and development plans.
Main duties for the Project Manager include:
- Production of reports and presentations
- Manage resources and budgets
- Build a business case and plan for projects to support departmental plans and objectives
- Manage the successful delivery of projects
- Co-ordinate the implementation of projects to ensure take up
- Manage issue logs and change request registers
- Ensure delivery against quality measures
- Prepare project documentation and submit to appropriate committees for approval
- Provide support on the reconciliation of donations on the Raiser's Edge
- Set, monitor and manage Project Budgets where appropriate
Essential criteria includes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prince2 qualification or equivalent
- An interest in higher education
- An interest in, and understanding of, philanthropy and fundraising
- An interest in the workings of the business world
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different stakeholder groups at the same time.
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of managing project budgets
- Experience of working with a relational database, preferably Raiser's Edge, beneficial.
- Experience of working within a fundraising team.
- Experience of working within higher education.
To apply for the Project Manager role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 51058GM. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.