|Job Title||Project & Implementation Manager|
|Location||West End, London|
|Salary||£33643 - £39580 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Jul 2017|
This leading professional regulator are recruiting an experienced Project & Implementation Manager to lead improvement and modernisation projects across the regulation directorate ensuring processes and procedures are fit for a modern regulator.
- To define and scope projects as required to achieve desired outcomes, ensuring optimal use of resources, minimal risk, and achieving value for money.
- Understanding business needs, ensuring that changes into operational areas must consider the impact on existing systems and processes, future developments, and other projects.
- To effectively manage and monitor activities against project plans, providing regular progress updates.
- Using reliable sources, interpret data to identify any trends or discrepancies in information.
- Produce and update project documentation.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions in order to resolve.
- Prince 2 Practitioner (desirable) or demonstrable experience of working within a structured project environment.
- Excellent analytical, data interpretation, creative thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to produce and present complex information as understandable reports and advice relevant to the various audiences.
- Highly numerate and with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to easily understand the business needs, reflect that back with relevant questioning to confirm requirements and formulate execution of tasks.
Please forward your CV to me ASAP and I can forward the full JD and company details.
The primary focus of this role will be the implementation of new enterprise systems for central business functions. You'll lead on ensuring that the Faculty is fully prepared to adopt the systems and associated practices, through stakeholder engagement and risk management. You will also have an ...
A prestigious Royal College is seeking a Project Manager with a background in healthcare, nhs or similar to work with them on various projects and programmes. This role will be on a 12 month fixed term basis and is based in London. This role also offers an excellent benefits package. Key respo...
As the Research Contracts Manager you will take a leading role in the implementation and maintenance of an effective and efficient support service for the management of research contracts. You will provide expert guidance on the management on research contracts to academic staff across the Schoo...
A leading London based University are looking to recruit a Research Finance Manager post on an interim basis for 6 months, on a 35 hours week paying £24.30 per hour. As the Research Funding Manager you will take a leading role in the implementation and management of an effective and efficient ...