|Job Title||Programmes Assistant (Direct marketing/Individual Giving) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||26 May 2017|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Currently a recognised UK disability charity is seeking an experienced direct marketing professional for a permanent post that will be assisting with a variety of campaigns and programmes in relation to Individual Giving. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has had individual giving experience that is looking to step into a more diverse challenging role.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Project coordinate individual giving campaigns, including direct mailing and online activity
- Produce end of campaign reports to review and recommend for future campaigns
- Assist with the design, print and production of direct mailing activity
- To help retain and recruit individual supporters.
- Liaise organisation wide to develop supporter related communication.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing activities.
- Some experience of using a fundraising database for information gathering.
- Understanding of basic copywriting to produce marketing materials will be advantageous.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT skills
To apply for the position of Individual Giving Assistant, please send your CV to our Office & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 60959DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.