|Job Title||Programme Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||South East London, London|
|Salary||£41847 - £47508 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well-established children's welfare charity are seeking a Programme Manager to support an exciting new initiative coming to the UK from the US. The Programme Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the new model as well managing a variety of relationships with local authorities and other stakeholders with the aim of improving the lives and futures of looked after children. Initially this a fixed term position for 12 months.
Main duties for the Programme Manager include:
* Develop and deliver the programme against the programme plans and objectives
* Monitor and report against the delivery of the programme
* Develop relationships with the US partner organisation who created the model, as well as UK based local authorities
* Recruit and administer relevant governance structures
* Take a key role in the sustainability of the model
Essential criteria for the Programme Manager include:
* Experience of managing major change management/multi partner projects
* Experience of reporting against programme budgets
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
* A can-do attitude with the vision to implement the programme with a long term impact
To apply for the Programme Manager role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 50967SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for CV's: 19th March 2015
Please note interviews are expected to take place on 26th March 2015.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.