|Job Title||Programme Design and Development Specialist - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Design and Development Specialist position for an international medical charity. This is a full time position, working in their fundraising team at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a new role in programme fundraising and development, with international travel to countries in Asia and Africa involved.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Work closely with technical and programme teams to develop technical aspects of competitive public health proposals to a range of institutional and non-institutional donors.
- Serve as lead writer on bid applications
- Participate in the design and implementation of bids process action plans
- Lead the process of developing programme approaches in response to donor calls and other opportunities, including the development of log frames and articulating theories of change
- Contribute to business development documentation such as donor profiles, organisation profiles and briefings for network opportunities.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Extensive experience in development of bid applications for institutional donors including USAID, DFID and Europe Aid for health programmes.
- Experience in leading the writing of bid applications or research proposals
- Strong technical writing skills
- Proven competencies in use of project development tools to analyse and express complex ideas in a concise and logical manner
Closing date: Monday 30th March 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.