||Temporary / Interim
||£14.29 per hour
||21 Sep 2017
Programme Coordinator - TEMP
Our client a large health membership organisation is seeking some temporary support ASAP in the programmes team.
- To act as the first point of contact for delegates seeking clarification and information about allocated programmes / courses or online e-modules, advising them on which courses are most relevant to their job role / CPD needs.
- Work with the e-learning team, web team and clinical leads to promote allocated courses and produce regular reports showing take-up and evaluation of courses.
- To negotiate and contract with external venues nationally to ensure best value for money when booking events/accommodation.
- To produce regular programme analysis and detailed reports on allocated programmes
- To regularly review and QA check course handbook content and update as appropriate.
- To keep accurate financial records of income and expenditure of programmes being delivered, ensuring that outstanding payments are chased and received from all candidates who attend these events or escalating non-payees as appropriate.
- To prepare the end of year financial spread sheets in accordance with the guidance from the Finance Department
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Knowledge of budget monitoring and financial tracking
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Self-sufficient in IT skills and an excellent working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation programmes
- Ability to work with senior professionals
TEMP - ASAP
Ref: 62454PMR_1505985651 | Published: 21th Sep 2017
A well-known health charity is seeking a Database Coordinator to join their team for a fixed term contract of 9 months. The successful candidate will have strong experience with charity database management. Main duties for the Database Coordinator: Mange the process of selections and extracts ...
Location: London, England | Salary £31000 - £34000 per annum
Ref: 62649CH_1506441304 | Published: 26 Sep 2017
Within this busy and varied events role, you can expect to get involved in the following member-orientated programmes, especially relating to the various volunteer-led SIG's (special interest groups).... - Managing membership data - Supporting venue-finding and catering for SIG events - Settin...
Location: City of London, London | Salary £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Ref: 60478GM_1508171112 | Published: 16 Oct 2017
A membership organisation based in London is seeking a Diversity Manager to join the organisation and lead on the diversity strategy which was put in place in 2015. The successful candidate will have a strong background within diversity and equality and will have worked within a membership focus...
Location: London, England | Salary £43000 per annum
Ref: 62893CH_1507736537 | Published: 11 Oct 2017
Temporary Administrator - Standard DBS - Community Substance Misuse Team - Social Enterprise Our client are looking for a strong administrator, with a standard DBS check, to provide support to the Community Substance Misuse Team based at their service delivery centre in Ashford Kent. You will...
Location: Ashford, Kent | Salary £10.71 per hour + Holiday Pay
Ref: 62827SM_1507306585 | Published: 06 Oct 2017