|Job Title||Press Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||West London, London|
|Salary||£30600 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This fantastic charity, largest of it's kind, is currently looking to hire an experienced Press Officer to support the Head of External Relations in raising awareness of the brand and support they offer. As a Press Officer you will be responsible for generating effective coverage, managing the day to day media relations and building the charity's reputation with the media and stakeholders.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy press office
- Understanding and awareness of the Charity sector
- Experience of communicating with a range of different audiences
- Excellent written communication and editing skills
- Excellent ability to work well under pressure
- Good project management skills
- Accuracy and a good eye for detail
- An ability to clearly explain complex issues
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly to this advert.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.