|Job Title||Practice Manager - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||North London, London|
|Salary||£12.82 per hour|
|Job Published||26 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Job Title: Practice Manager
Duration: 1 to 2 Months Temporary to Permanent
Location: North London
Hours: 3 to 5 days per week
Are you an experienced GP Practice Manager / Assistant Manager immediately available for work?
Our client is a small GP practice based in North London seeking a practice manager to initially begin on a 1 month temporary basis going on permanent.
- Dealing with all QOF administration and deadlines
- Ensuring the practice is compliant according to CQC regulations
- Staff Management
- Dealing with finance and payroll including payments
- Advising the partners as necessary, keeping them updatesd of any changes
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years Assistant Practice Manager / Practice Manager experience
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and QOF / enhanced services
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of EMIS WEB
- Flexible and can do work approach
Please send your CV to us today if you meet the above requirements or contact 02071986080 quoting job reference J50416EE
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.