|Job Title||PHP Devloper - 6-7 months contract - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£21.8k - 26k per year|
|Job Published||17 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
A leading animal / marine charity based in Herefordshire are looking for a PHP Developer for 6-7 months to join their team.
The salary being offered is £21,800 - £26,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
· Maintain the dynamic, database-driven environment
· Produce new pages, forms, stylesheets etc.
· Research and implement new features to websites
· Improve and maintain site structure and layout to optimise ease of navigation
· Creating and maintaining internal systems
Key skills required for this role are:
· Experienced working with and developing a bespoke CMS
· Would be advantage to have UI/UX design experience
· Team player and strong work ethics
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.