|Job Title||Philanthropy Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 29k per year|
|Job Published||13 Jun 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This international development charity is now recruiting for a Philanthropy Officer to join their successful philanthropy team. You will be responsible for researching and stewarding donors to ensure their long-term support, this is a great opportunity for someone with some major donor or relationship fundraising experience to transfer and develop their skills within a large and successful charity.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Identify new prospects with capacity and propensity to donate at a high level
- Manage a portfolio of donor relationships through effective face-to-face, telephone and
written communication and prepare high quality, tailored and targeted development plans
- Be a key team player by developing and maintaining good working relationships with
High Value Giving and Events colleagues
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising/marketing/sales environment
- Some experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals
- Experience of communicating effectively both verbally and in writing and presenting information appropriately to a range of audiences
- Experience of organising work schedules and prioritising workload
Closing date: 2nd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.