|Job Title||Philanthropy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||10 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This internationally renowned climate change organisation is recruiting for a Philanthropy Manager to join its London office to manage and develop relationships within the UK, US, China and India. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and undertake a varied, rewarding position.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Work with senior members of staff to develop a philanthropy strategy with a strong focus on growth, in particular to coordinate and extend the number of prospects with the help of a Prospect Researcher, across the international HNWI community
- Personally initiate, develop and manager relationships with HNWI, including those giving at the ?100k+ level
- Work with the Head of Philanthropy to develop accurate, inspiring propositions and packages of information about the organisations work
- Communicate (written and verbally) the organisation?s key messages to prospects, ranging from concept to detailed project proposals including complex financial information and scientific data when necessary
- Develop effective working relationships with senior management, trustees, and other external volunteers including the organisations Leadership Council
- Assist the Head of Philanthropy with designing and delivering a stewardship programme to provide donors with the highest level of care
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and report against operational plan and budgets to ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded in all areas
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of directly securing gifts from HNWI individuals, ideally at the six figure level
- Evidence of managing high quality relationships with high net worth individuals and trusts
- Outstanding communication skills including spoken, written and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational, project management and research skills
- Experience of working within a global context is desirable
- Experience of working with senior level volunteers and supporters, as well as the ability to understand motivations for giving
Closing Date : ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn?t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.