|Job Title||Philanthropy Manager|
|Salary||£39000 - £46000 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Jul 2017|
Are you a successful, innovative Major Donor and Trusts Fundraiser? TPP are working with a University to recruit for a Philanthropy Manager into their fast-paced expanding Development Team. In this role, you will be helping develop both Major Donor and Trust income streams.
Key Duties for this position will include:
* Develop the growing portfolio of Major Donors while maintaining the university's longstanding relationships.
* Prepare innovative and relevant proposals including tailored communication materials.
* Cross sell with other members of the development department.
* Deliver successful tailored stewardship plans.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional track record of achieving financial targets from high value individuals.
* Experience in planning and delivering successful cultivation events that have generated new relationships.
* Ability to understand and interpret complex academic subjects into persuasive proposals and presentations for an external audience.
* Must have fantastic relationship building and communication skills.
Closing Date: 18/07/2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
How does your salary survey compare with other fundraising professionals? Take our fundraising salary survey to find out now!
Are you a successful, innovative, intelligent high value Fundraiser? TPP are working with a university to recruit for a Philanthropy Manager into their fast-paced expanding Development Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing income from both trusts and corporate accounts. This...
We have an exciting opportunity for a gifted Philanthropy Manager who would like to be part of an incredible organisation that has been saving lives for almost 200 years. You will use skills as a communicator to inspire high net worth individuals and senior volunteers to support the essential wo...
Senior Philanthropy Manager We are working alongside a renowned national childrens charity to offer this exciting opportunity with their highly successful Regional Major Donor team. As Senior Philanthropy Manager, you will use your excellent relationship building skills to secure major donat...
A leading young people's trust is currently recruiting for a Philanthropy Executive to support the implementation of the Philanthropy Team Strategy and delivery of the team target of £16.9 million by the running of smooth and essential processes and administrative support for the team, this will...