|Job Title||Philanthropy Manager|
|Salary||£31k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||11 Jan 2017|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the major giving team at this leading youth charity. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high net worth individuals, ensuring they are stewarded correctly and engaged with the aims of the charity. You will be passionate about youth empowerment, a strong relationship builder and a great team player.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors, supporters and influencers to generate income focusing on £10,000+ gifts
- Provide donors and supporters with first class stewardship ensuring their long-term support
- To ensure that all prospects and donors have comprehensive and tailored donor solicitation plans
- To play a key role in major donor cultivation events
- Contribute to and develop compelling funding proposals and promotional materials to inform and inspire contacts.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of personally securing major gifts from individuals or relevant commercial sector experience
- Proven experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals and senior volunteers
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a persuasive communicator both face to face and written
- Demonstrable experience of writing successful, inspiring, emotive and technically accurate proposals
Closing date: 24th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP is working with one of the UKs leading children charities to recruit an experienced Philanthropy Manager who will be responsible for managing new and existing major donors. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team where you can help support children across the UK. You will...
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established University as Head of Philanthropy and Events. This is an exciting time to be joining the University, which is embarking on a large fundraising campaign to tie in with a major anniversary. The role reports to the Director of Development and...
We are working with a national charity dedicated to championing and supporting relatives as caregivers to children to help recruit for their new Fundraising Manager. Working in this small and dedicated team, you will be responsible for generating significant funds for the organisation, primaril...
We are working with this fantastic women’s health charity for the role of Events Fundraising Manager. The charity is looking for an experienced Events Manager to manage their flagship awards ceremony. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of all elements of the event and manage pos...