|Job Title||Philanthropy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37000 - £39000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An innovative and inspiring youth charity is recruiting for a Philanthropy manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position, working at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Philanthropy/Major Gifts Manager to join a strong and successful team, working for a creative and forward thinking organisation.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Secure income from a range of funders including Corporate, Trusts and Individuals.
- Contribute to and help to deliver the strategy that will produce the target of funds over a five year period, demonstrating progress towards the target over that period.
- Personally deliver income against a personal target.
- Manage a portfolio of funding partnerships, primarily Trusts and Foundations, also including corporate donors and individuals, to achieve significant income, maximizing income across all available income streams.
- Work closely with the wider organisation to build and execute donor stewardship and development plans and ensuring key internal stakeholders are kept up-to-date and consulted throughout.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of corporate fundraising, major donor fundraising, including a good understanding of the corporate donor marketplace
- Experience of raising funds from grant-making trusts
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, with the ability to relate to people at all levels in a range of business functions
- The ability to work through the fund-raising cycle with donors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Closing date: Monday 1st June.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.