|Job Title||Personal Assistant/Research Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£26459 - £28949 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading charity are recruiting a Personal Assistant to support the Deputy CEO/Executive Director as well as the Founder Director.
This position demands a high degree of responsibility and the successful candidate must be able to manage competing demands whilst managing their time effectively. In addition to PA support, the successful candidate will be required to support some project work, and assist in research applications, including preparation for pitches, presentations and grant applications.
Main duties for the Personal Assistant include:
* Managing the Deputy CEO's commitments, including:
* Managing or assisting with small projects
* Research for, and preparation of, blogs, reports, speeches and presentations
* Manage invoices and expenses
* Support the wider Forum activities as required
Essential criteria for the Personal Assistant include:
* Previous administrative experience within an office environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and internet based research;
including knowledge of productivity apps
* Effective time management skills
* Research skills
To apply for this Personal Assistant position, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team (email@example.com) quoting the reference number 49649GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.