|Job Title||Patron Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40550 - £43550 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading medical care charity is recruiting for a Patron Development Manager to work with a national network of high net worth volunteers; developing and stewarding relationships with the aim of working with at least one effective patron within key areas of service provision in the UK.
Key duties within the role will be as follows:
- Implement the charity-wide strategy for the network - focussing on utilising their networks and influence to generate income
- Oversee mechanisms for assessing the performance of the network on an annual basis against income targets
- Work closely with colleagues including in the Major Gifts team and Regional team to identify new patrons in areas of need and manage the recruitment process
- Build strong relationships with patrons across the UK and be the main point of contact for patrons
- Manage, support and communicate with patrons effectively
The suitable applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of managing and developing working relationships with high profile senior people
- Proven experience of recruiting, motivating and successfully managing volunteers
- Experience of setting and achieving targets
- Ability to produce and implement fundraising strategies and budgets; and monitor and report on progress
- Excellent written and oral communication skills 0 confidence in dealing with people at all levels, demonstrating professionalism
- Strong organisation skills
- Top level interpersonal skills and relationship building ability
Closing Date: 6th January 2014
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.