|Job Title||Partnerships Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37.3k - 41.3k per year + benefits|
|Job Published||22 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
A national UK children’s charity seeks to recruit a Partnerships Fundraising Manager to the Volunteer Board fundraising Team. This is full time, permanent position working at the charity’s head office in London.
The main function of the role is to personally manage a portfolio of senior level relationships with key individual supporters and will also be responsible for getting new fundraising partnerships off the ground. The successful candidate will be working directly with external supporters and their contacts in order to secure new partnerships.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Analysing new fundraising opportunities in a range of identified markets and, drawing on insight and connections from supporter networks, creating a sector-led strategy to further develop fundraising activity and secure new income.
- Keywork a number of specific donors and prospects, managing the relationship to maximise partnership income over the long term, through the development and delivery of tailored solicitation and stewardship plans.
- To lead and manage a Fundraiser.
- To oversee the launch/delivery of fundraising special projects, ensuring swift, high quality delivery of all activity to meet a desired financial target.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in contributing to an organisation’s strategy and generating high levels of income.
- Must be able to control and manage a budgets.
- Experience of building effective relationships through face to face interactions with existing and new high level individuals and/or organisations, leading to securing fundraising income via long-term partnerships.
- Knowledge of corporate social responsibility and individual philanthropic motivations and current trends in high value and corporate fundraising across the UK.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th July 2015.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.