|Job Title||Partnerships Development Manager|
|Salary||£36k - 42k per year|
|Job Published||13 Apr 2017|
We are currently working with an international development charity to help recruit for their new Partnerships Development Manager (£36,000 - £42,000). As a Partnerships Development Manager you will assist the Head of Partnerships Development in implementing a strategy to raise income from existing and new partnerships to include governments, multi-laterals, and trusts and foundations to fund new and existing programs across the charities network.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from new and existing donors to include governments, multi-laterals, multinationals, and foundations
- Build innovative and mutually beneficial long-term relationships in order to maximise income for the charity
- Develop strong personal relationships with key decision makers and donors to establish an effective partnerships
- Assist the Partnerships Development Manager with implementing a partnership and fundraising strategy
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent communication and donor management skills
- Proven track record in fundraising securing six figure incomes from institutional, private sector, and large foundations/trust donors
- Experience working in a charity setting
Closing Date: 24 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Corporate Partnerships Manager, Permanent, £35k, Charity Sector, Work from home / Guildford The organisation A long-established sports charity that aims to help people overcome their personal barriers through local community events and national programmes. The Role You will nurture and deve...
We are working with the Association for Commonwealth Universities to help recruit for their new Senior Partnerships and Business Development Officer. You will support ambitious plans to further expand the partnerships and business development work, and serve as the main point of liaison be...
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most respected charities to help manage established and new challenge events. Working within a great team and with a fantastic manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of exciting events. The successful applicant will undertake the fol...
This leading cancer charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their successful and ambitious IG team. This organisation is rated as a great place to work, you will be challenged and will learn new skills whilst utilising your experience. This team raise £9 million ea...