|Job Title||Partnerships Development Manager|
|Salary||£36k - 42k per year|
|Job Published||02 Mar 2017|
We are currently working with an international youth charity to help recruit for their new Partnerships Development Manager (£36,000 - £42,000). As a Partnerships Development Manager you will assist the Head of Partnerships Development in implementing a strategy to raise income from existing and new partnerships to include governments, multi-laterals, and trusts and foundations to fund new and existing programs across the charities network.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from new and existing donors to include governments, multi-laterals, multinationals, and foundations
- Build innovative and mutually beneficial long-term relationships in order to maximise income for the charity
- Develop strong personal relationships with key decision makers and donors to establish an effective partnerships
- Assist the Partnerships Development Manager with implementing a partnership and fundraising strategy
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Excellent communication and donor management skills
- Proven track record in fundraising securing six figure incomes from institutional, private sector, and large foundations/trust donors
- Experience working in a charity setting
Closing Date: 16 March
First interview: 21 March and 22 March
Second interview: 27 March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
TPP is working with a national health charity to recruit a Strategic Partnerships Manager. This is a full time and permanent role based at their head office in London. This is an exciting role working as part of the Corporate Development Team. You will secure and develop commercial partnershi...
This health charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join their ambitious team, you will work with a supportive manager and will be instrumental in securing new partnerships worth in excess of £25,000. This is a great opportunity if you are driven and enjoying buil...
Are you passionate about creating social change? We are recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager for a leading youth charity. You will be responsible for securing partnerships within several sectors. You will have strong experience of managing senior stakeholders and will demonstrate a st...
This is a great opportunity for you to join this international development charity as a Development Executive managing a portfolio of existing high level donors and cultivate relationships with warm prospects. This is a FTC for 12 months. Key responsibilities include: - Manage relationships ...