|Job Title||Partnerships Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£20k - 22k per year|
|Job Published||12 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Temp Team|
Partnerships Administrator - 3-6 Month contract
Our client a modern membership charity are seeking some short term administrator support to work within in their partnershops team; this role with mostly involve working closley with Raisers Edge, updating and growing the current database.
To provide administrative and database support to the Partnerships team (including regions) to:
1. Expand reach/ impact by growing the database of contacts.
2. Increase awareness/ engagement by signing up individuals from supporting organisations and the wider advertising and media community to receive the weekly newsletter, the very best way to keep on top of all the brilliant personal and professional development initiatives the charity has to offer.
Administration of the registration process (from beginning to end) is therefore a pivotal role in helping to drive the charity forward; enabling the charity to open its services to more individuals whilst building a strong industry community.
- Highly organised and calm under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data literate with good understanding and working knowledge of databases/ Microsoft excel/ word
- Flexible, can-do attitude.
- Raisers Edge database experience.
- Interest in or knowledge of the advertising and media industry.
Role: Partnerships Administrator
Location: Bond Street
Employment Type: 3-6 Month Contract
Working hours: 37.5pw