|Job Title||Partnerships Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 34k per year + benefits|
|Job Published||21 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP is working in partnership with a leading, national Regulatory Body to recruit a Partnerships Account Manager to join their fundraising team on a 1 year maternity contract, working at their head office in London.
The post holder will support the Director of Partnerships in the overall development and delivery of commercial revenue streams. This will include all current sponsorship for conferences as well as corporate membership.
They will be responsible for overseeing the systems and procedures within the organisation that enable optimum delivery of these products.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and securing new sponsors and exhibitors for the organisation’s events business, including one day conferences, webinars, groups, etc.
- Developing their commercial online proposition through our websites and directory.
- To assist the Director of Partnerships in all aspects of the everyday running of the partnership department and to enable the successful implementation of the partnership strategy
- To work with the Director of Partnerships to develop the team and foster a spirit of teamwork working across all departments
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A good level of experience in developing commercial relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working in events environments
- Understanding of charity sector
- Be a team player
- Be target focussed
The ideal start date for this role will be mid-September 2015.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.