|Job Title||Partnership Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31,835 - 35,000 per year|
|Job Published||04 Feb 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading children's charities as a Business Development Manager. The post holder will be responsible for soliciting and developing long-term strategic partnerships. You will join a successful team who have recently secured a multimillion pound partnerships with a leading bank.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop a pipeline of long term, multifaceted partnerships that maximise income
- Create compelling propositions that deliver benefit to partners and the charity
- Build networks with key decision makers and develop a stewardship programme to help engage and motivate corporate partners
- Negotiate terms and contracts with corporate partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of successful acquisition of partnerships of significant value
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing date for applications: 20th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.