|Job Title||Volunteer Co-ordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25000 per annum + (35k FTE)|
|Job Published||27 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A small yet established charity based In Walton on Thames is seeking a Part time Volunteer Coordinator to join their team for 3 days per week.
Main duties for the Part Time Volunteer Coordinator:
- To recruit and train volunteers
- To support the general manager with ad hoc tasks and administration
- Research and writing volunteer contracts
- Updating polices and procedures for volunteers
- To organise events to attract new volunteers
- To attend committee meetings
- To support with projects
Essential criteria for the Volunteer Coordinator:
- Proven experience of recruiting and managing volunteers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to arrange events
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Will ideally have a full driving license
To apply for the role Part Time Volunteer Coordinator, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 51011CK. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.