|Job Title||Part Time Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33,498 - 39,607 per year|
|Job Published||17 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This UK poverty relief charity working closely with children and families is recruiting for a Fundraising Manager to join the organisation on a three day per week basis. Working closely with one other Fundraiser this role covers a range of income streams with a focus on corporate, major gifts, and trusts and foundations, within a supportive and friendly working environment.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To continually develop the organisations fundraising strategy
- Maximise income across all fundraising activities to meet agreed targets
- Line management responsibility for the Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser
- Develop and manage an effective fundraising marketing plan
- Create new, innovative and effective fundraising initiatives, developing them into successful bids and asks for income
- Develop an individual donor strategy in partnership with colleagues in the Communications and Campaigns teams
- Create and manage a portfolio of corporate supporters to develop fundraising opportunities and increase income
- Cultivate and develop effective communications with supporters and members to deliver increased donations and income
- Prepare and finalise bids for submission, ensuring they are targeted and meet the criteria of the funder
- Effectively manage the fundraising income and expenditure budgets
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience gained within a fundraising environment
- Experience of securing funds by crafting persuasive written applications and nurturing relationships with key individuals
- Experience of drafting projects and managing fundraising budgets
- Proven ability of excellent writing and presentation skills, including preparation of fundraising materials, copy for websites and donor reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport and working relationship with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
Closing date for applications: 15th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.