|Job Title||PA to Director General - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Published||18 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A leading professional membership organisation are seeking an PA from a diverse and experienced background to support the Director General (DG) by providing secretarial/administrative support, along with project work where necessary.
This organisation works in the public interest through an international network of 37 branches, providing education and training to members.
Key duties for the PA to Director General:
* Manage the DG's office
* Diary management for the DG and President
* Plan and co-ordinate the DG and President's travel programme, including some budgeting responsibilities
* Monitor all DG email's, ensuring messages never overlooked and are responded to in a timely fashion
* Undertake specific research projects, including the collation of findings
* Have the confidence to project manage programmes within the DG's Office
Essential criteria for the PA to Director General:
* Extensive experience providing PA support at an Executive level
* Ability to work in a highly pressured environment
* Ability to use IT systems such as Microsoft Office and Internet
* Excellent attention to detail with strong eye for detail and seamless organisation skills
* Very high standard of written and spoken communication skills
To apply for this PA to Director General, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 49940GM. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.