|Job Title||Admin Assistant (Training Provided) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£15k per year|
|Job Published||17 Jan 2017|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Are you looking for your first step in to an office based career?
We have a great opportunity that includes both training, development and a healthy salary.
Due to the location of the office, we feel this role would best suit someone who can drive, it is central Leeds, but we understand the office is not best served by public transport links.
Our client is a not for profit organisation, they are keen to find an ambitious candidate with a can-do attitude to provide various office administration duties.
You will ideally have both strong written and spoken communication skills, that will enable you effectively to handle incoming enquiries by phone and emails.
Although you will be office based, our client will enrol you in an Administration course, off-site at the local college.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Provide excellent customer service support to external centres including, registration and certification queries.
• Act as the central user and controller of their database.
• Act as first point of contact for all enquiries, ensuring issues are delegated in the appropriate manner
• Provide support on external events
• Responsible for booking meeting rooms
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all colleagues, and encourage a culture of communication, trust, team-working and ownership.
What we need from you:
· Effective organisation and communication skills
· Willingness to study towards an administration qualification
· IT Literate with experience of MS Office
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
If you have the relevant skills and enthusiasm, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref:58871HJ. Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be available to interview within the next few weeks.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.