|Job Title||Office Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23715 per annum|
|Job Published||14 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established National charity are looking for a well organised administrator to join their enforcement team.
You will provide an excellent level of customer service through both verbal and written communication, using IT systems and agreed processes as necessary.
Main duties include:
- Using Excel to manipulate and translate customer data.
- General administration support in a wide variety of areas.
- Raising orders and invoices using SAP.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders, often dealing with complex issues.
- Purchase and management of all equipment.
Essential criteria includes:
- A confident user in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and a working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Extensive office administration experience.
- Strong customer service/communication skills with a friendly attitude.
- Ability to prioritise work according to deadlines and work under pressure.
- An ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately and in a timely manner is required.
- UK Driving Licence is also required, although this role is predominately office based.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.