One of clients is looking for a Nurse Coordinator to join their team.
- Managing client and staff bookings- dealing with changes to rota's throughout the week as a result of changes in clients requirements or of staff availability.
- Keeping in contact with clients and their families on a regular basis and ensuring that each assingment is progessing smoothly.
- Ensuring client files / daily nursing notes are in each client's home, all relevant paper work is in aitu and all clients both new and existing have had risk assessment & care plan printed and sent to the clients home to be placed in the file
- Review and update of relevant information to appropriate parties on recieving client files/ daily nursing notes back
- To ensure that high quality standards of care are delivered and maintained by working closely with the management team
- Liaising with the Client Liaison Manager, Nurse Tutor and Nurse Liaison if there are any clinical problems to be addressed
- To be part of the on call team rota, providing out of hours assistance (there is additional remuneration for this)
- Any other tasks which may be reasonably be required from time to time
- Effectively organise your own time to prioritise activities, ensuring that business objectives are archived within set timescales and to the required standard
- Flexibility - the ability to handle many different tasks at once and to be flexible in your approach to the way the task is done
- A good team member, willing to work with others for the greater good of the company and able to assist others when necessary
- Comfortable operating in a 'soft' sales capacity in order to take new client enquiries, explain our services comprehensively and follow up on all such clien enquiries
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the Private medical sector
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience working as a Nurse (do not have to be NMC registered) but basic nurse experience or qualifications is required
If you meet all the above requirements please send your most updated CV
Ref: EXPIRED - J55118R | Published: 08th Mar 2016