|Job Title||NHS Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||South West London, London|
|Salary||£8.00 - £9.00 per hour|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Are you an experienced NHS Medical Receptionist with previous experience of working in a GP Surgery or NHS environment?
Are you patient, hard-working and committed?
Are you based in London and interested in temporary or permanent work?
A number of TPP Healthcare's clients are always seeking experienced GP receptionists for temporary cover to help with all duties including the most basic, such as answering the phones, scanning and making and cancelling appointments.
- Booking and cancelling patient appointments via telephone and email
- General administration including faxing and scanning on DOCMAN
- Liaising with all levels of staff and patients
- Confident in working as an individual when required and using initiative
- GP Reception experience
- A hard-working, can do attitude
- EMIS WEB experience (VISION or SYSTMONE experience is also desirable)
- DOCMAN Scanning
- Good team player and easily adaptable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check
To find out more about our temporary and permanent positions, please apply below or send your CV to me today to email@example.com quoting job reference J50170
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.