|Job Title||New Business Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k - 29k per year|
|Job Published||24 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
One of the UK’s most high profile charities has begun recruiting for a New Business Officer to join their successful team. You will be responsible for developing long-term, strategic and high value partnerships across various fundraising mechanisms.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects
- Design bespoke propositions and lead on pitches and negotiation stages to secure new partners
- Build networks with key decision makers and influencers within prospective partners and the wider commercial sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing partnerships in a charity environment or commercial sales environment
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 2nd December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.