|Job Title||New Business Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a New Business Officer to join its successful corporate fundraising team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for identifying and developing national partnerships.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To engage in pro-active industry-led research into appropriate prospects, spotting opportunities to work with them in a variety of ways
- To manage a calendar of corporate partnership opportunities, ensuring deadlines are not missed
- To identify key decision makers in national companies, establish a dialogue and cultivate great
- To work with the Senior New Business Officer and other teams within the charity, on tailored proposal development
- To support the Senior New Business Officer on pitches
- Liaising with the Account Managers to have an understanding of profitable and successful fundraising initiatives, as well as spotting uplift opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A thorough understanding fundraising/sales/marketing
- Confidence/experience of selling a cause, product or service
- Experience of writing successful proposals and presentations
- Knowledge of the different types of corporate partnership and an understanding of business benefits
- Excellent communication, copy writing and interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 7th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP please call Ashby or Alice on 020 71 986040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.