|Job Title||New Business Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||Home based, London or Poole|
|Salary||£30,067 - 35,373 per year + 3411 London Weighting|
|Job Published||24 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
This emergency rescue charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. Responsible for generating strategic, long-term partnerships you will be responsible for managing your pipeline of prospects and ensuring that partnership income is maximised.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value prospects
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships
- Design bespoke propositions and identify strategic opportunities
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 1st November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Instituteof Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.