|Job Title||New Business Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k - 45k per year|
|Job Published||22 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This children’s charity is currently recruiting for a New Business Manager to join their fundraising team. Responsible for identifying and winning partnerships worth in excess of £50,000 this is a key role and an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop a pipeline of long term, multifaceted partnerships that maximise income
- Create compelling propositions that deliver benefit to partners and the charity
- Lead the negotiations and pitch processes to win new partnerships for allocated prospects including, strategic partnerships and Charity of the Year relationships
- Effectively manage the New Business Manager to secure their own partnerships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of successful acquisition of partnerships of significant value
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 31st January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.