|Job Title||New Business Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35000 - £44000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name medical research charity is recruiting for a New Business Manager to join its high performing Corporate Partnerships team. Your main purpose in this role will be to secure long term, high value and industry leading partnerships that deliver tangible commercial benefits to corporate partners.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Research, identify and approach new high value prospects
- Assemble and draft proposals
- Design bespoke propositions and identify strategic opportunities
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
- Lead on contract negotiation with new partners
- Build networks with key decision makers and influencers within prospective partners and the wider commercial sector
- Maintain accurate contact management records to ensure clear reporting
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in a charity environment or commercial sales environment
- Proven track record of securing six and seven figure partnerships is desirable
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- A working knowledge of the principles of corporate fundraising
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to network and forge connections
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.