|Job Title||New Business Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27300 - £30300 per annum|
|Job Published||15 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a leading UK children's charity to recruit a New Business Fundraiser to join their highly successful Corporate Partnerships team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious corporate fundraiser to deliver the organisation's Corporate New Business strategy in order to increase income significantly over the coming years.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- To develop and manage a pipeline of potential Employee Fundraising partners across a range of sectors.
- Research, approach and secure new employee fundraising corporate partnerships.
- To work collaboratively across the organisation to maximise the potential value of corporate organisations and supporters.
- To find ways in which companies can provide added value' to the work of the organisation through gifts in kind and volunteering
- To work collaboratively with colleagues in the Strategic and Commercial New Business team and the Regional Corporate Partnerships team to research, approach and secure new corporate partnerships.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Success in developing relationships in order to achieve results within a fundraising, sales or marketing environment, either in the public or private sector.
- Experience of success in delivering results as set out in a team or departmental plan.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to develop and deliver fundraising proposals, pitches, presentations, ideas and project updates to a range of audiences.
- Ability to proactively develop and manage relationships with individuals within an organisation and externally and to achieve objectives through these relationships.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.