|Job Title||New Business Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at this health charity. The New Business Executive will be responsible for generating income from prospective corporate partners.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Generate and manage a strong prospect pipeline, identifying, developing and securing new commercial partners
- Proactively seek out and build relationships with potential commercial partners - cold calling and attending networking events when required
- Respond effectively to all new business queries and develop high level creative pitches and proposals
- Help identify and pitch creative sponsorship and CRM propositions
- Ensure a smooth handover of all new clients to the Account Management
- Identify and pitch mid-tier charity of year prospects with New Business Manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial understanding and proven ability to exceed targets
- Previous experience of generating new business
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate analytical thinking
Closing Date: 6th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.