|Job Title||Mobility Therapist (PT or OT) - 3 Month FTC - Children's Charity - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 35k per year + FTE|
|Job Published||03 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Rob Muddiman|
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Mobility Therapist to work in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
The ideal candidate will be either a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist. The role will be clinic based but will involve working in the community and some home visiting.
Our client is a well known Children's Charity and the jobs purpose is to provide clincal assessment and provision of seating and mobility equipment at the Tower Hamlets Wheelchair Service.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Being responsible for a clinical caseload of clients with routine and complex needs
- Use of clinical skills to assess and prescribe the most suitable mobility equipment
- Participating in the organisation of delivery of clinics
- Providing advice and support to clients and their families
Key requirements and knowledge:
- HCPC registration
- A recognised qualification in either Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Knowledge of conditions and syndromes associated with mobility impairment
- Knowledge of mobility equipment and seating
This role is offered initially on a 3 month fixed term contract, with a strong chance of extension. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org