|Job Title||Mid Level Donor Team Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name medical research charity is recruiting for a Mid-level Donor Team Manager to lead and manage its team of eight fundraisers with responsibility for generating income from donors able to give between £250 and £10,000. This is excellent opportunity to join and lead an ambitious team, in a strategic role with a focus on growing team income.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and deliver the mid-value strategy to meet and exceed five year ambitions
- Rain annual income in line with agreed personal and team fundraising targets
- Lead, manage, coach, motivate, set objectives and evaluate the performance of the team
- Ensure the programme meets the needs of existing and prospective donors
- Liaise closely with colleagues in other teams to identify opportunities, with the aim of transitioning supporters
- Lead the team to create and manage opportunities to engage donors and prospects in the work of the charity
- Work with the team to develop and manage a cultivation plan for each prospect
- Develop and annual cultivation event plan
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of leading and managing a high performing team
- Significant, demonstrable experience of generating income from mid-level, and major donors
- Experience of delivering and developing a successful mid-value or major gift fundraising strategy
- Proven experience of working to, and delivering, fundraising targets
- Experience of working with and setting budgets
- In depth understanding of donor motivations and expectations
Closing date: 3rd July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.