|Job Title||Membership Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£25000 - £27500 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established membership body are recruiting an experienced Membership Officer to support its members and provide secretariat support.
Main duties for the Membership Officer include:
- First point of contact for Member enquiries, providing helpful insight and advice.
- Process of Senior Member applications, ensuring they comply with set standards and frameworks.
- Act as secretary to the exams board, including - preparing agendas, taking minutes and writing reports.
- Deliver presentations to colleges or universities promoting the departments services.
Essential criteria for the Membership Officer includes:
- Previous Membership and/or extensive secretariat/board support experience.
- Confident, with the ability to present to varying audiences.
- Strong sense of customer/client service.
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail.
To apply for this Membership Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52250GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.