|Job Title||Membership Marketing Oofficer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£27218 per annum|
|Job Published||12 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
This large membership organisation is looking for an eager marketing officer to join the membership team with fresh and creative ideas. They are currently updating the website to make it more appealing and engaging for members and need a fresh perspective to revamp their marketing materials and website. The main purpose of the role is to recruit new members or to get current members to upgrade their memberships. Based on the success of the candidate there is strong potential of becoming permanent.
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic about new ideas and trends
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of CMS and writing content for website
- Advanced word processing including mail merge and PDF creator
- Passionate about all forms of digital marketing
- Experience of working on marketing campaigns: writing briefs, development of campaign materials and writing copy
- Experience of dealing with high volume of work: i.e. dealing with large number of telephone enquiries.
- Experience of working in a membership organisation.
They would ideally like the successful candidate to start Monday Jan 5th.
If you would like to apply for this role or receive further information please email your CV to email@example.com ASAP - The first batch of CV's will be submitted COP Monday.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.