|Job Title||Membership Assistant|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£13.74 - 13.74 per hour + holiday pay|
|Job Published||13 Apr 2017|
|Contact||OS Temp Team|
Membership Assistant - PART TIME (21 hours per week) - Temporary On Going!
A leading membership body are looking for a switched-on Membership Assistant, with strong experience of using Sage 50, to join their team on a part time, temporary, on going basis. The purpose of this role is to provide critical administrative and financial support to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Institute.
● Maintain member database
● Maintain Sage accounting package; process all payments, raise invoices,
reconciliation, aged debtors and liaise with accountants
● Support Training Manager in the delivery of the professional development programme
by undertaking related administration as identified
● Support Communications Manager in delivery of communications programme
● Support delivery of annual conference
● Administrative support to CEO as required
● Provide first class customer service to all members and associates
● Ensure all actions and communications enhance their brand
● Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures
● Comply with data protection and Health and Safety requirements
● Contribute to annual planning and budget planning process
● Any other duties as reasonably required in line with the skills, knowledge and
● Strong Experience of SAGE 50
● Experience of CRM systems (ideally ThankQ)
● Proven administration; membership services or marketing experience
● Ability to work unsupervised and to prioritise own workload effectively
● Commitment to high levels of customer-service
● Excellent interpersonal skills across a wide range of people
● Good communicator - in writing, by telephone and in person
● The ability to analyse financial and statistical information
● Advanced IT skills - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or non-Microsoft
● Able and willing to work outside standard hours and occasionally outside of London
in order to deliver requirements of the role
The role is paying £13.74 per hour with an immediate start available. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This leading Health related professional body are based in the heart of the west end. They have created a brand new role, reporting in to the Head of Education and Membership, you will develop and manage the delivery of member services. You will engage with new members and develop the curren...