|Job Title||Medical Receptionist/ Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£8.00 - £11.00 per hour|
|Job Published||02 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Are you an experienced within the NHS?
Have you previously worked in the NHS or a GP Surgery as a Receptionist or Administrator or a Secretary?
Are you looking for part time or full time hours with the flexibility to ensure you have the best work/life balance?
TPP Healthcare's clients in Central/ South and West London are looking for an experienced GP non-clinical staff to join the surgeries on a temporary basis.
Experience on one or more of the following systems is Desirable -
SytmOne/ EMIS WEB/ EMIS LV/ DOCMAN/ Vision.
Main Responsibilities include:-
* Dealing with enquiries from patients and members of staff
* Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
* Booking and cancelling patient appointments
* Registrations and Deductions
* Summarising clinical notes
* Read code patients notes/documents
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post
* Dealing with repeat prescription requests
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great team player
* Able to adapt to all situations at ease
* Fast learner
* Working knowledge of systems such as EMIS/DOCMAN/SYSTMONE
* Computer Savvy
* Read coding/ Note Summarising experience desirable
* Must have previous NHS GP Experience
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a enhanced CRB/DBS check.
If you meet the above requirements and are based in London , or if you are interested in finding out more about the roles we work on, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986085 and quote reference J50853EF
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.