|Job Title||Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£8 - 10 per hour|
|Job Published||31 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Healthcare Team|
Are you experienced within the NHS?
Have you previously worked in the NHS or a GP Surgery as a Receptionist/Administrator? (or a Secretary?)
Are you looking for part-time or full-time hours with the flexibility to ensure you have the best work/life balance?
TPP Healthcare's clients in Central, West and South West London are looking for an experienced non-clinical staff to join their NHS GP surgeries on a temporary basis, which could be anything from weekly placements to monthly depending on the clients needs and your own requirements, also some roles may even have a view to go permanent if that is something you are interested in and pass the probation.
Experience on one or more of the following systems is Desirable -
SystmOne/ EMIS WEB/ Vision
Main Responsibilities include:-
* Dealing with enquiries from patients and members of staff
* Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
* Booking and cancelling patient appointments
* Registrations and Deductions
* Summarising clinical notes
* Read code patients notes/documents
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post
* Dealing with repeat prescription requests
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great team player
* Able to adapt to all situations at ease
* Fast learner
* Working knowledge of systems such as EMIS/DOCMAN/SYSTMONE/VISION
* Computer Savvy
* Read coding/ Note Summarising experience desirable
* Must have previous NHS GP Experience
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo an enhanced CRB/DBS check.
If you meet the above requirements and are based in London, or if you are interested in finding out more about the roles we work on, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986080 and quote reference J51971EF